Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-24, 11:03:22

Author Topic: How do I talk to a live agent at Microsoft?  (Read 1481 times)

Offline silviaanderson

• View Profile
    • American airlines reservations
How do I talk to a live agent at Microsoft?
« on: 2021-06-25, 13:05:18 »
How Do I Talk to Microsoft Live Agent?

Contact the team of Microsoft on the customer support number for resolving your queries and other issues. Forget the number of problems related to Windows, you just need to share your issues with the team. The official website of Microsoft has various features. Firstly get access to the Microsoft account that provides access to many Microsoft devices. The Microsoft team believes in giving the best delivery to its customers. Now let us see the different methods of contacting the Microsoft team.

Get a Live Human at Microsoft Customer Service: Follow the below-mentioned steps:

1. Firstly Dial the toll-free number 1-800-Microsoft-(642-7676).

2. Then Tap 3.

3. Now press 6 and say other.

4. In the next part tap 6 and say oher.

5. Then remain hold on the line. The average time will be 5-10 minutes.

6. Finally, you will be connected to the live agents at the Microsoft team.

Does Microsoft have a live chatbox?

Microsoft expertise remains for 24 by 7 & 365 days for incomparable technical support in resolving the queries. Click on the Chatbox and start a live conversation. for getting assistance.

Connecting representative of Microsoft by online chat: Follow the below-mentioned steps

1. In the first step, you have to browse the Microsoft Online chat portal.

2. Press the Get Started button for launching the Chatbox.

3. Then launch virtual assistance that connects you with the agent content online.

4. In this step say that I Want to talk with a live representative in which you have to provide your product key information & other important details.

5. Follow these instructions to resolve your query.

You can also download the Get Help app for early assistance.

So, this is all about How do I reach a human at Microsoft and get solutions for technical errors and general queries.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis