Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-20, 18:14:24

Author Topic: How do I talk to a human at PayPal?  (Read 1441 times)

Offline johnssmith9650

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I talk to a human at PayPal?
« on: 2021-05-24, 13:25:25 »
Online system of transferring money has become so common nowadays. There are a number of applications that allow the online transfer of money. Not only the transfer of money, but through these apps, we can perform a lot of other functions as well.

One of such apps is PayPal, it is an America-based company allowing the online transfer of money. Now, this is one of the most renowned platforms to transfer money online and it works flawlessly. However, at times you may face some problems with your PayPal account. In that case, you would want to contact the customer service of PayPal and you can do it easily. So, are you dealing with any of the problems with your PayPal, and are you wondering how do I talk to a human at PayPal? Then you will have to continue reading.

Steps to contact PayPal-

1. Go to the official website of PayPal.

2. Scroll down and reach the bottom of the page.

3. You will find the option of “Contact us”, click on that.

4. You will reach the contact page of PayPal, where you can choose the topic you need help on to get online help.

5. If you scroll down a little, then you will get multiple other ways to contact PayPal, and that way you can call on the helpline number and talk to a help representative for help. They will help you until you get satisfied with the service.

So, by following the above-mentioned steps, you can reach PayPal customer service and get your query or issue resolved.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-24, 13:36:03 by johnssmith9650 »

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis