Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 14:26:08

Author Topic: How do I request a call back from Delta?  (Read 1028 times)

Offline lookatfares

• View Profile
How do I request a call back from Delta?
« on: 2022-01-12, 11:01:24 »
How do I request a call back from Delta?

If you struggle to connect with Delta Airlines, you will be happy to use its new callback feature. Using Delta call back option, you can request a call back from Delta anytime. You can go through the process below if you don't know how to use this feature.

Simple methods to get a call back from Delta

You can use the Delta call back option on the mobile app and your Browser. Here is the step-by-step information for both of them for your reference.

Get a call back using Browser

• At first, get the delta customer service number from the customer support page of the airline
  • Dial the delta the number 1 (800) 221-1212 or 1 (802) 731-7070 on your phone and follow the phone menu instruction below
  • Say Existing reservation in the first phone menu.
  • Then say the key of your SkyMiles number
  • If you don't have a reservation, you can say I don't have it
  • Following the above, you will get an option to connect with a live agent
  • If the waiting period is long, at the same time, you can choose the option to request a callback
  • Once you select the callback option, the delta representative will contact you back in a few minutes

Get a call back using a Mobile app

• First, open the delta app on your phone and locate the more options on the bottom right.
  • There click on the Contact us option and then message for instant help
  • If your query did not get solved from the message, the airline would give you a call back to discuss your queries

Hence using the instruction above, you can request a call back from Delta anytime. Besides, you can also visit the customer support page of the airline to explore other contact options.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.

web stats analysis