Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-19, 13:02:01

Author Topic: How can I choose My Seat on Allegiant Air?  (Read 389 times)

Offline AirTravelGuide

• View Profile
How can I choose My Seat on Allegiant Air?
« on: 2023-02-03, 06:50:17 »
The passengers traveling with Allegiant Air can choose their desired seat when booking their flight ticket or anytime after the reservation with the help of ‘Manage Booking.’ The steps required to be followed to make the seat selection after the reservation are explained here for you as follows.

Methods to select a seat on Allegiant flight

The first step is to get onto the official website of Allegiant and look for the ‘Manage Booking’ option.

Click on the given option and enter the PNR number as well as the last name of the passenger.

Once you get onto the flight detail page, you have to search and select the option of ‘Seat selection.’

Once you get onto the given option, follow the on-screen process to select the seat as per your preference and the seat availability.

Once the seat selection option is complete, you will get redirected to the payment page.

Follow the instructions to make the payment for the seat selection, after which you will receive the confirmation on your registered email address.

Final Words

The above-given steps will be enough for you to understand how can I choose My Seat on Allegiant Air?  And remember that the seat selection is required to be made under the same flight class.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis