Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-25, 12:39:21

Author Topic: How do I restore my Google accounts?  (Read 1196 times)

Offline johnssmith9650

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I restore my Google accounts?
« on: 2021-10-27, 08:29:54 »
In order to restore your Google account, users are recommended to stick to the below-mentioned steps that are as follows:

• Stick to password reset for your Google account in order to restore it.
  • To reset your Google account password, users are required to navigate to the official Signing page at Google.
  • Enter your email address associated with your Google account.
  • Select next and you will be taken to another page, where you are required to enter a password for your Google account. Users are required to select the forgot password option.
  • Enter another alternate email address to receive a verification code.
  • Once you receive the code, enter where prompted and proceed further.
  • This will provide access to the password reset page.
  • Create a new password for your Google account. Re-enter the same where prompted and save the changes made by you.

Attempt login using your new password. This answers how do I restore my Google account? If you are met with any complications during the process, feel free to connect with a customer service professional. He or she will guide you and provide ample assistance with Google account recovery. You can reach them by giving a call on the customer service helpline number. You could also drop an email on the customer service email address and this would help you with Google account recovery.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis