Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-19, 08:08:10

Author Topic: How do i reset my Facebook Account Password?  (Read 1225 times)

Offline silviaanderson

• View Profile
    • American airlines reservations
How do i reset my Facebook Account Password?
« on: 2021-05-26, 14:50:44 »
How to Recover a Facebook Account?

As we know, Facebook is a very powerful social media service to connect with friends and relatives around the world.
Account Recovery is designed or provided in any software, as it is concerned with the privacy of the profile of a particular individual. Facebook has provided various options for account recovery.

Common ways to recover your Facebook Account :

• The first approach to recover your Facebook account, select the “forgotten password” option, so that a new password can be created.
    Facebook account can also be recovered by the use of an alternate email address of a person.
    It can also be recovered from the alternate mobile number filled by the person at the time of the creation of the account.
    The other way to recover an account is through security questions which a person fills at the time of the creation of an account.
    If an account is hacked then, there are various recovery options according to the account and security.
At last, we should be updated with the privacy and security of our Facebook account and take measures accordingly. Facebook Account Recovery is a bit tricky when you have not set up backup recovery options. But, with time and patience; you can recover your account successfully and easily.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis