Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 20:44:48

Author Topic: How do I reset my Apple ID and password?  (Read 5795 times)

Offline mealexsmith

• View Profile
How do I reset my Apple ID and password?
« on: 2020-09-15, 15:31:19 »
Apple ID password reset

Apple ID password is very crucial as it has all the data and files of the person. And resetting the password time to time is very important to save all the data. in case if you do not know how to reset the Apple ID password then follow the below steps and get it done in a very simple and easy way

How do I reset my Apple ID and password?

Below are all the steps by which the user can easily do Apple account recovery and reset the Apple ID password

On iPhone-

1. The first step is to go to Settings.
2. Click on the option of [your name]  then click on Password & Security and hit on Change Password.
3. If the user is logged into iCloud and then if the passcode enabled, user will get re-directed to enter the passcode for your iPhone.
4. Follow the onscreen steps on your device in order to update your password of the iPhone.

On Mac-

1. Users needs to first choose the Apple menu then go to the System Preferences, then press on the Apple ID.
2. Then press on the Password & Security.
3. If the user has asked to enter the Apple ID password, press on the "Forgot Apple ID or password" and go through the onscreen instructions.
4. Once this is done, click on the option of  Change Password. Before resetting the Apple ID password, the user will be required to enter the password the generate a new password and click on save changes.
5. All changes will be saved and now user can log in through a new password

These were the following ways to reset the Apple password, if any more information or details are required about Apple account recovery then the user can also dial the toll-free number in order to talk to the representative and get the issue solved, they will help you in all way possible, user can even send a mail on official mail address.

Offline GracieAAA

• View Profile
Re: How do I reset my Apple ID and password?
« Reply #1 on: 2021-06-08, 05:51:13 »
Or there is another way to reset the apple id, that's use the Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker, it's a Third-Party software and need to connect to the pc, but it's useful and safe, i use it several times when other methods can bypass or reset the iphone passcode.So may be you can have a try.
https://www.joyoshare.com/ipasscode-unlocker/

Offline MichaelWilson1

• View Profile
Re: How do I reset my Apple ID and password?
« Reply #2 on: 2021-10-26, 11:28:00 »
All EssayRoo reviews are very important to find out as much important data as possible. This is why you should start reading now. It's very important.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis