Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-19, 07:32:41

Author Topic: How do I reschedule my flight with Turkish Airlines?  (Read 1266 times)

Offline traveldeals

• Master
    • View Profile
Have you already confirmed reservations with Turkish Airlines and wish to reschedule the flight ticket? Luckily, the airline offers an option to reschedule the flight provided that the traveler fulfills specific guidelines. However, one can quickly reschedule their flight ticket by using the manage booking service. And for travelers unaware of the flight reschedule process can follow the instructions shared below.

Instructions to reschedule Turkish Airlines flight

For travelers finding details on How do I reschedule my flight with Turkish Airlines, the procedure is simple. But, those who have no idea about the online reschedule process can go through the steps shared below.

To reschedule a Turkish Airlines flight, the traveler needs to visit the airline's website.
Now, the traveler can click on the manage booking option.
Then, the traveler can mention the reservation code and the last name of the passenger.
Once the booking of the passenger is retrieved, the traveler can opt for the flight reschedule service.
After that, the passenger can search for an alternative flight and proceed.
Further, the passenger can review the fare for the reservations and select an online payment option.
Now, the traveler can make payment for the alternative flight and get a confirmation email.

How can I get in touch with Turkish Airlines?

Thus, this is how the traveler can reschedule their flight ticket with Turkish Airlines online. But, if the traveler is facing issues while rescheduling the flight ticket online, one can contact Turkish Airlines customer service and seek help to manage the booking.

Other points to consider before rescheduling Turkish Airlines flight

Travelers cannot reschedule Turkish Airlines booking one hour before the departure.
The flight rescheduled within 12 hours or before the departure needs to pay 10 percent fees.
Changes made within 12 hours to 1 hour before the departure, traveler needs to pay 30 percent fees.

Still, if the traveler has queries regarding the flight reschedule process, one can reach out to the customer service and seek the needed information.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis