Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-23, 15:02:10

Author Topic: How do I recover my Outlook account?  (Read 1757 times)

Offline Quickhelp

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I recover my Outlook account?
« on: 2021-06-28, 14:20:49 »
Effective steps to recover your Outlook account

Outlook account shows any sort of error at any point of time. The best way to minimize any error is to do Outlook account recovery. The procedure to do this is very simple yet effective. You can perform the steps mentioned below and do the steps of account recovery easily.

Simple steps to recover your Outlook account

Follow the steps described below and recover your Outlook account easily. Have a look.

1. The very first step is to go to the official web page of Outlook on the web browser that you prefer.
2. Go to the login section of Outlook.
3. Write down your Outlook email address.
4. Tap on the “Next” option to move to the next step.
5. In the next step, you have to click on the “Forgot Password”.
6. Now, you will see multiple options that will help you to recover your Outlook account easily.
7. The first option for account recovery is to receive a security code on your mobile phone.
8. Once you receive the code and enter it on the login page, you will be asked to create your new Outlook password.
9. The second option is to get the verification code on your alternate email address.
10. Enter that verification code on the alternate email address and create your new Outlook password.
11. The third option is to answer the security question of Outlook.
12. Enter the correct answer to the security question after which the page will ask you to create your new Outlook password.
13. Once you select any of the above three options, you can recover your Outlook password easily.

So, these are all about Outlook account recovery. In case, you are not able to perform these above-mentioned steps, contact the Outlook customer service team. The customer service team is available 24 hours every day for you. You can contact them any time of your precious day. Moreover, there are four different ways to connect with the Outlook customer service team that are phone support, email support, live chat support, and social media support. All these services are available all day for Outlook users to get assistance in a perfect manner.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis