Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 23:03:06

Author Topic: How do I recover my old Hotmail account on my iPhone?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline sunnywills0987

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
Microsoft already shifted Hotmail accounts to Outlook.com. Which creates a problem for users to How do I recover my Hotmail account? The answer is quite simple that to gain access to old mail you need to recover your account. You have to fill the Microsoft’s Account Recovery form to get access to your old account. Follow the below-listed steps to recover your account:

For this, you need an email address, not your email account, or any other email account.
Go to recover your account page of Microsoft.
Enter the Hotmail address you want to recover.
Enter the email address by which Microsoft will contact you.
Confirm the email and then check the security code given on the screen.
Microsoft will reach you with a given email address in 24 hours.

Note: your account will be deactivated if you don’t log in to your email account for one year. After 5 years it will be deleted automatically if you never activate it.

If your problem is still not solved then you can contact the customer care executive of Microsoft anytime. The customer care number is available on Microsoft's official website. They will help you over the call to get access to your old Hotmail account.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis