Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-20, 14:20:51

Author Topic: How do I recover my MSN email?  (Read 1214 times)

Offline johnssmith9650

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I recover my MSN email?
« on: 2021-08-13, 07:20:24 »
MSN email is one of the best email service providers in the world undoubtedly. Many people around the globe use it with complete faith. In case you’re thinking, “How do I recover my MSN email?” Then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.

Steps to recover MSN email account:

• Open the official webpage of the MSN email account.
  • You can even search “MSN email” on any search engine, and you’ll get the link to the website on top.
  • Tap on the “Sign in” button. Click on the option of “Forgot password”.
  • On the new page, you’ll see some options. You can verify yourself either by email or text or even by verification question.
  • If you choose the option of email or text, you will receive a code on your text or email. Enter that code, and you will be directed to a new page for resetting your password.
  • If you choose the option of verification question, then you need to answer those questions, and you will be directed to reset the page.
  • Reset your password and confirm it.

Now you will be able to log in to your account with the new password. Enjoy your MSN email services.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis