Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-25, 12:15:22

Author Topic: How do I recover my iCloud account?  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Quickhelp

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I recover my iCloud account?
« on: 2021-07-12, 13:21:55 »
If you are among those who are struggling to recover their iCloud account, then do not sweat about it. The information below is all about this only. So let's start and see how you can recover your iCloud account by following some simple steps.

Recover your account without trusted phone number

1. First, go to the apple id page and enter the id and password
2. On the verification screen, select the option "can't access your apple device"
3. Now enter your phone number
4. You will get a verification code, now a new home page will pop up.
5. Reset your password and login again

In case if you don't have your trusted number with you, you can always link your apple id to any of your trusted phone numbers and follow the iCloud account recovery process to recover your iCloud account.

Recover your account without a password.

Apple users know well that it offers the best security to its user's data that's why most people prefer to have apple over others. When you have an apple device it always comes up with a unique identification number. Apple users can't access their apple devices without this identification number.

1. Now, what if you want to recover your account but you forgot the password to do so,
2. Visit the apple web address that is applied.apple.com
3. Enter your apple id and click o the tab "forgot password"
4. Now if you have logged into your apple account earlier also then you are required to enter a passcode, which is used to lock your device
5. Once you enter the passcode, a new home page will pop up, here you will get an option "enter new password"
6. Enter the desired password in the dialogue box and click on the option "change password"
7. Now your account is recovered and you can log in again to your apple account using a new password.

You can also get in touch with Apple customer service by using their live chat option. Using the live option you can ask your query instantly and get the answer by the same time. Apple provides a 24/7 live chat service to help its user. To get the assistance you can visit the apple help support page.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis