Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 19:58:33

Author Topic: How Do I Get in Touch with Someone at Facebook?  (Read 462 times)

Offline johnssmith9650

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How Do I Get in Touch with Someone at Facebook?
« on: 2022-09-29, 08:21:51 »
Facebook is a social media platform that provides all the services to its customers, and this is the best to get in touch with any company's customer services. If you face issues while using the Facebook software and wondering, How Do I Get in Touch with Someone on Facebook? Then below are the following best ways or methods that you have to follow to get ways to get in touch with them.

Techniques to get in touch with a live person from Facebook

Here are the following different ways that you have to follow correctly and get connect with the live person from Facebook:-

Through live chat- this is the best method that you have to follow to get in touch with someone through the live chat with them; below are the following steps:-

Access the official website of Facebook, then move to the contact us options and search for the customer service option.

Now, search for the get started option and tap on that. Then, find the needed help from advertising, tap on the advertising support tab, and click on the Facebook ad account.

Lastly, connect with customer services to start the conversation.

Customer service number- these are the following steps that connect you with Facebook customer services, below are the following easy step that you have to follow:-

First of all, you have to visit the official website of Facebook and then search for the contact number or Facebook.

When you get the Facebook customer service number 650-543-4800.

Now, you have to dial the number and connect with visual customer services. Then you have to follow all the instructions that appear and resolve all the queries.

May all the detailed information mentioned above regarding how do I get in touch with someone at Facebook be advantageous for you to deal with all the queries that appear while using the application.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis