Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-20, 12:43:08

Author Topic: How do I get in touch with Google live agents' customer service?  (Read 1376 times)

Offline sunnywills0987

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How to contact Google customer service?

Google is the service provider through which one can very easily get whatever information he/she wants on the spot. Through the help of Google, one can also get the knowledge & study material for his/her subjects. But sometimes you face issues while operating Google, these issues may occur due to technical services or because of software lack. Now if you want to know about How do I get a human at Google, so to get the solutions for the issues that we face while operating Google.

How do I get in touch with Google live agents?

So for that you just go through the points that will help you get human to talk with at Google;

•          At first you need to open the Google web page on your PC or on phone

•          Then on the right corner of the page you have to click on the six dots that indicate Google apps

•          Then you click on the Google apps & a list of options you will see, from which you have to click on accounts

•          On the accounts page you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page

•          Now there you will click on the help option, then you will get how can we help you page

•          At last there you can type for the contact phone number, so to get in touch with the live human representative for talk.

Hence, if you want to know that Can I chat with Google, then the answer is yes, Google chat is now available. You can very easily message a person or a group in Google chats to get instant assistance.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-18, 08:04:50 by sunnywills0987 »

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis