Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-05-14, 09:40:55

Author Topic: How Do I Get a Refund from Sun Country Airlines?  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Matt711

• View Profile
How Do I Get a Refund from Sun Country Airlines?
« on: 2022-02-18, 08:34:17 »
    Assimilate about the refund from sun country airlines

To grab the various deals on the flight, you can reserve a seat with sun country airlines and enjoy all the services. Some unwanted situations arise for which you need to cancel the flight and look for a refund. Hence to get a refund from sun country airlines, you need to first cancel the flight and fill out the refund form online. To proceed with the cancellation online, you need to do the given steps:

First, you are required to open the sun country airlines official website on your device at any preferred browser.
    Then, you need to select my trips option to get into your booking for modifications.
    At there, you need to enter the booking confirmation code with your last name and tap on the search button.
    With this, you will get the booking details at which you need to select the flight you want to cancel.
    You need to tap on the cancel flight button and proceed to the next page.
    On the new page, you can see the final cancellation amount, at which you need to review the amount after deducting the charges if any.
    Once you tap on the continue button, your flight will be immediately canceled, and you will receive the confirmation message at your registered email id.

You need to fill out the refund form online and receive it according to your destination. Apart from that, you can also ask the customer service team how do I get a refund from sun country airlines and cancel the flight ticket accordingly. All the contact modes are available in their help section.[/list]

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis