Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-18, 11:08:58

Author Topic: How do I get a refund from Icelandair?  (Read 1493 times)

Offline traveldeals

• Master
    • View Profile
How do I get a refund from Icelandair?
« on: 2021-06-18, 08:47:47 »
Icelandair is one of the prominent airlines which has very good connectivity to both international and domestic locations. It is known for providing the facility of crystal clear commitment to its customers and also promises the best level of comfort to them.

If you recently missed your flight with Icelandair or you were not able to fly with the booking or the reservation you made and now the only thought which is crossing your mind is what is going to happen to the hard earned money you utilized for buying the ticket. No worries, you can easily claim a refund with Icelandair.

How do I get a refund from Icelandair?

The below mentioned points will help you to get a refund from Icelandair;

With the help of your browser, login or continue as a guest on the official website of Icelandair.
Locate and click on ‘Support’ and click on Contact Us/Claims.
It will redirect you to a new webpage which will have different sections in which a person can have queries.
Find the option for ‘Request Forms’ and click on that.
The preceding page will ask you to fill out a form through which you can easily claim your refund.

Phone Support

You can also claim your refund with the help of making a phone call to the official phone number of Icelandair. You can find the phone number on the official website of Icelandair. Initially, you’ll be welcomed by an IVR, once the queue is over a live representative from the customer support team of Icelandair will connect with you.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis