Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-29, 02:38:13

Author Topic: How do I get a Refund from Icelandair?  (Read 405 times)

Offline AirTravelGuide

• View Profile
How do I get a Refund from Icelandair?
« on: 2022-11-05, 10:12:13 »
IcelandAir believes that passengers' plans can be altered anytime before flight departure due to various avoidable and unavoidable reasons. So if you are going to cancel your booked flight with IcelandAir and want a refund, then it's not an issue. All you need to know is the process behind how do I get a Refund from IcelandAir..

What is Icelandair's refund policy?

A consumer-friendly refund policy has been formulated by the Airline. You should review the policy statutes at least once before requesting a refund, as this will be helpful and prevent any mess from happening. Here are the essential policy points given:

If you make a refund request within the risk-free period of 24 hours of booking the reservation, then you will get a full refund. You provided that you must have booked the flight at least a week before the flight departure.

You will get a partial refund if you cancel the ticket at any time after the risk-free period of 24 hours.

A considerable cancellation fee will be deducted if you request a refund a few hours before the flight departure.

If you cancel the flight for severe and genuine reasons, such as illness or the death of a close family member, you will be provided with a full refund.

Ways to get a refund from Icelandair

You can make it online or through a phone call, or offline. Let's have a look:

Make refund requests online.

You can get your refund quickly if you cancel your flight online and request a refund by following the given points:

Go to the official site of Icelandair

Then you have to go to Manage Bookings

Here you need to enter the details as your name and a ticket number.

Submit it and choose the flight you want to cancel

Now you can cancel the flight

Choose a refund as an exchange

And hit the submit button.

You will receive a confirmation.

Through phone call

You can also make a phone call to the Airline customer service team to learn How do I get a Refund from Icelandair?. You will press the correct key to get your refund, and a request will be made.

Conclusion

To get more help, you can go to the official site of IcelandAir.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis