Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-25, 10:07:23

Author Topic: How do I get a refund from Allegiant Air?  (Read 1391 times)

Offline johnwatson9650

• View Profile
How do I get a refund from Allegiant Air?
« on: 2021-07-10, 07:08:15 »
Steps to get a refund from Allegiant Air

Do you want a full refund from Allegiant Air? If yes, then it will be better for you to learn about the refund policy of Allegiant Airlines. The policy is very simple that will help you to receive your full refund on time. Now, let’s move on to know about the refund policy of Allegiant Air.

Learn about the refund policy of Allegiant Air

Here is the Allegiant Air refund policy described in detail for you. Have a look.

• Cancel your flight ticket 24 hours within the purchase of your Allegiant Air flight ticket.
  • If you fail to do so, then pay the cancellation fee. The fee will be taken from your flight fare and after that, the remaining amount will be returned to you.

Simple steps to get a refund from Allegiant Air

Follow the steps described below and learn the answer to How do I get a refund from Allegiant Air. Check them out.

• Go to the official website of Allegiant Air on the web browser that you access.
  • Look for the option of “Manage Booking” where you have to tap on the option of “View/Update Trip”.
  • Enter some credentials like booking number, passenger’s first and last name.
  • Now, you have to tap on the booking that you want to cancel.
  • Go to the option of “Cancel Booking”.
  • Now, confirm your cancellation.
  • You will receive an email from Allegiant Airlines about your ticket cancellation.

So, these are the steps that will help you to get a full refund from Allegiant Air. Also, you can contact the customer service team for more information.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis