Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-19, 06:48:53

Author Topic: How do I get a human at Verizon customer service?  (Read 1021 times)

Offline silviaanderson

• View Profile
    • American airlines reservations
How do I get a human at Verizon customer service?
« on: 2021-06-22, 08:34:36 »
How to talk to Verizon customer service?

Verizon is the multinational telecommunication conglomerate that is American. It is headquartered in New York City, U.S. Its product service is into digital television, landline, mobile phone, cable television, etc. But sometimes it has been noticed that the customer of Verizon complains about the services or when they face some technical glitch or error due to virus or malware, etc. Then for that solution is to contact the customer care service team at Verizon through the mediums they support from their website page. Now if you want to know How can I talk to a live person at Verizon, so that customers can easily get the assistance & the appropriate guidance from the expert executive.

So, then you should go through these ways that will help you out from your situation;

Via Phone: the helpline support from the Verizon customer service team is available to the customers. For, this option to avail the customer just need to visit the official website of Verizon, then there go to the support page, & in that you will find contact option click on that & get the helpline number dial it & follow the instructions & get help from the expert executive.

Via Chat: for the chat option customer should first visit the website of Verizon then go to the support page, there you will find the option chat with us, there click on the chat now option, then on the right side of the screen chat window will pop up there you can type your questions & will get appropriate answers & solutions with great tips.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis