Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-06-16, 10:55:26

Author Topic: How do I Talk to Someone about my iTunes Account?  (Read 725 times)

Offline Maria711

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I Talk to Someone about my iTunes Account?
« on: 2022-07-18, 13:58:45 »
When you are using the iTunes application and getting the issue in your account, you have to approach Apple customer service for a solution. Because iTunes is an Apple product and any issue regarding that, you have to get to them. So, the option to approach customer service at apple is as follows.

With call

You can use the calling option to fix your issue. And the process to obtain the number of the apple is written under this with the IVR options.

First, get to the web browser and open the apple support page.
And when the web page opens, then click on the contact us option.
On the contact us page, you will have to get to the support by phone title.

After this, you will get the list of numbers according to their country, choose yours and dial the number.

Press1 for language, Press3 to know about the Apple watch, Press6 for the AirPods, Press9 to get help with apple applications, and Press0 to speak with the customer service.

With chat

While using the chat option, you can grab help regarding the iTunes account from apple. You can find this opinion on the contact us tab of the apple support page. When you get there, click on the live chat option beside the chat title. Further, you have to state your issue and avail resolution for that.

With support app

You have not been able to find the resolution by using any of the modes raised above. Then you can download the support app from the Apple store.

Hence, using the mode which is where you can fix your iTunes account issue. And avoid the doubt likewise this Talk to Someone about my iTunes Account.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.

web stats analysis