Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-29, 00:28:29

Author Topic: How do I fix my PayPal account?  (Read 1106 times)

Offline helpdesk

• View Profile
How do I fix my PayPal account?
« on: 2021-07-29, 13:26:35 »
An online merchant which provides a platform for users to perform online transactions to various people throughout the world. PayPal is one of the rapidly growing payment applications which allows you to send money digitally to any other PayPal user.

But still even after being such a good service provider even PayPal can face problems, if you are among the users who are facing some problems while using its services and you are wondering that How do I fix my PayPal account

Fix your PayPal account

Well, usually with PayPal you’ll first have to know the root cause of the problems. One of the major problems faced by the users is a notification stating ‘Access denied’ or ‘Account is Limited’. All of these problems can be easily sorted out with the help of the below mentioned points;

Recheck your registered email address- Recheck your registered email address with your account of PayPal as it can occur because of the problem of your email address.
Server Problems- If the application finds out that the server of the internet is not safe then it will automatically deny the access and you won’t be able to connect to its services. Try changing your network before accessing again.

How do I talk to a human at PayPal?

If you still face problems connecting to its services, you can get in touch with the paypal customer service team with the help of its contact us page on the official website in a hassle free and timely manner.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis