Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-29, 00:05:02

Author Topic: How do I fix my AOL email?  (Read 954 times)

Offline alternativenumber

• Master
    • View Profile
How do I fix my AOL email?
« on: 2022-01-21, 08:12:01 »
AOL mail is a free web-based email service provided by AOL to send and receive emails. AOL provides incredible services to the users. However, there are situations when people may face difficulty in running this application and wants to contact through AOL support number for assistance. There can be multiple reasons behind this, so some solutions to fix AOL email are listed below.
Clear your browser's cache.
Cookies and caches are the info stored in the browser. Excess of these cookies and caches can make your device work slow and cause an error. So it's always preferable to clear these cookies and wipe out all the unwanted information stored in the browser to make your device work properly.
Disable your firewall temporarily.
The firewall or other anti- antivirus security software may cause trouble and prevent you from connecting to AOL sometimes. Disable the firewall and check if you're able to connect to the internet or not. If your antivirus software or firewall is not linked, you must contact your software provider to solve the issue.
Disable protected mode in Internet Explorer.
There are times when protected mode is disabled by default and interferes with AOL mail service. If you face issues running the AOL mail, turn the protected mode off by following the steps below.

From your device, click on the tools section.
You'll find various listed options; click on the Internet option.
Select the Security tab from the screen.
Now deselect 'Enable protected mode.
Once you're done with the procedure, restart your device and log in to your AOL mail again.
The written solutions can help you fix the AOL email errors. You can also contact the AOL support phone number to resolve your issues with the help of support executives.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis