Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-25, 11:58:24

Author Topic: How do I contact Google Maps  (Read 849 times)

Offline Quickhelp

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How do I contact Google Maps
« on: 2022-06-16, 13:24:25 »
Google maps is one of the best services provided by Google, which helps users find the simplest way to reach their final destination. Google maps also give information about the jams along the passenger's route. There are some situations when the user finds issues while using the Google map application, and then they want to know How do I contact Google Maps? There are straightforward ways to connect with the representative. If you want to know the detailed information about this, then you need to read below.

There are several ways to connect with the Google maps representative mentioned below.

Via phone call: If users want to connect with the representative most quickly, they can choose the phone call option. To get the number, the user must visit the official website of Google maps and go to their contact us section. Following this, they can see many options to connect. They have to choose the phone call way. Then they have to mention the country's name with Pincode; after this, a number will come on the screen, call that number and then follow the IVR instructions.

Press 1 to know about updates
Press 2 to connect with the representative
Press 3 to map showing incorrect information
Press 4 to change the Google maps settings
Press 5 to go back menu
Press the key according to the query and connect with the representative

Via live chat: If the user chooses this way, then they have to follow the below-mentioned process

Search Google maps in your search engine
Next, you have to open their contact us page and click on live chat.
Following this, you must fill out the user name and contact number and submit the details.
Further, you need to mention the query in the given space of the chat box
Last, the representative related to that concern will instantly connect with you and send you the solution.

The above procedure will help you know, How do I contact Google Maps? And you can connect with these representatives anytime as they are available 24 hours. 

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis