Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-23, 15:12:37

Author Topic: How do I contact Emirates Airlines from Dubai?  (Read 448 times)

Offline AirTravelGuide

• View Profile
How do I contact Emirates Airlines from Dubai?
« on: 2022-11-08, 08:07:05 »
Emirates is an airline that stretches its arms to the far lands of the world. The list of international destinations included places on almost every continent. Emirates operates its support services for each reaching point, but if you are already in Dubai and want to know How do I contact Emirates Airlines from Dubai?, then nothing to be worried about. Here you can get through the easiest methods to contact the airline from Dubai with simple steps.

Reach the Emirates support team from Dubai

Via phone call:- You can make contact with the airline using their official operating phone number in the Dubai region. The number is available on the Emirates website and under the contact information page. But you should know the essential points to follow on the call also.

Dial the airline’s phone number and choose a language from the given options to continue the call.
Hear the words of IVR carefully.
Press 1 - To know about your booking.
Press 2 - To cancel your tickets.
Press 3 - To reschedule your flight.
Press 4 - To understand the Covid policies of the Emirates.
Press * or # - To talk to the airline’s live person.
Talk to a particular person and get your queries resolved.

Via social media:- If you are looking for a resolution to How do I contact Emirates Airlines from Dubai?, then you should look at the other contact methods of Emirates as well. Social media is a very engaging and instant answer-providing mode of contact. You may get through the airline’s social networking pages from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can draft a message and send the airline directly on their accounts, and a concerned team will respond with the best answers possible in your scenario. Get the reference links to reach the airline:-

On Facebook - facebook.com/Emirates
On Instagram - instagram.com/emirates
On Twitter - twitter.com/emirates

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis