Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-20, 03:33:48

Author Topic: How Do I Reschedule My Emirates Flight  (Read 1463 times)

Offline edwincollin

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
    • Fareskhalifa
How Do I Reschedule My Emirates Flight
« on: 2021-04-27, 14:48:24 »
Due to pandemic situations of Covid -19, the Emirates airline has made some temporary changes that passengers needs to know before heading on with Reschedule My Emirates Flight process:

As per the airline policy, the flight tickets that are confirmed after 10th June 2020 and are scheduled to depart after 1st July 2020 are not required to rebook their flight ticket. Besides, the flight tickets that are confirmed before 10th June 2020 are required to be rebooked 21 days before the actual departure of the flight.

Passengers can easily reschedule their flight status by logging on to the official website of Emirates Airline at www.emirates.com.

After opening the official website. Open the manage booking section and enter the booking details. Further, the traveler needs to retrieve the booking and opt for the flight reschedule option. Now, the traveler can pick an alternative flight for the booking. Then, the traveler can proceed to view the fare difference for the booking. After that, the traveler can select an online payment option and confirm the rescheduled flight ticket with Emirates.

You can also dial Emirates customer service phone number +1-805-308-7828 and get help from the customer professionals about flight rescheduling of Emirates Airlines.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.

web stats analysis