Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-07-27, 05:33:33

Author Topic: How do I choose my seat on United Airlines?  (Read 269 times)

Offline johnwatson9650

• Master
    • View Profile
How do I choose my seat on United Airlines?
« on: 2024-02-06, 11:46:17 »
Guide to United Airlines Seat Selection

Need more leg space? Prioritize your comfort with United Airlines. United allows you to select your desired seat anytime between booking-boarding as per your choice, as well as the airlines’ seat selection policy.

If you’ve made up your mind, you have the online and offline seat selection methods to choose from, whichever suits best to your convenience.

Go Online- The online procedure is rather more structured and straightforward to understand. Follow the given process to choose your seat:

Sign in to United’s official website: https://www.united.com/ with your respective credentials. If you do not have an account, you may create one at the time of booking.
Enter the booking confirmation code and your flight details.
Before you reach the checkout page, the seat selection window will appear on your screen.
Once you pick your desired seat, the cost will be added to your total booking amount or charged separately whenever you make the updates after booking your flight.
To access seat selection through Manage Reservations, log in to the web page with your credentials.
Go to the seat map, make necessary upgrades, review, and finish.
You’ll receive the confirmation code and your updated tickets via email.

Contact an agent- Dial United Airlines dedicated hotline number 1 (800) 864-8331 and Press 4 once the autotune stops speaking to manage your flight reservation. Then Press 6 for United Airlines seat selection service. Or, use their Live Chat facility to talk with a live person at United Airlines.

Price deals for various seats vary with different seat selections. Preferred Seating cost price starts from $24 per flight per person for standard Economy tickets and $36 per flight per person for Basic Economy tickets as per United’s Upgrades and optional service charges.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis