Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-25, 02:15:45

Author Topic: How do I change my flight date in Air India?  (Read 1005 times)

Offline questolite

• Master
    • View Profile
How do I change my flight date in Air India?
« on: 2022-01-17, 16:49:07 »
Looking for a change in date or rescheduling your flight? Such a crisis comes up in anyone's life due to changed plans, any unexpected incident, some personal reasons or other urgent reasons.

Now the question arises how can you do that? Well it's an easy to follow process. You can look forward to changing the flight date or rescheduling in Air India as they do allow it but reason should be very urgent. And you can take assistance via online, phone, mobile app, email and chat box. But please note all the tickets are not issued with service.
Change my air India flight ticket policy consist of points like
If Change of date is made within 24 hours of booking then it will be without any charges.
Your ticket should not be expired
You can change the date till 24 hours prior to the departure time of the flight.
Date change is permitted only if the flight’s scheduled departure date is after 7 days of booking date.
It is applied on domestic as well as on international flights
A 24 hours change policy is not applicable on group booking and reward tickets.
After 24 hours of cancellation policy, passengers need to pay some amount as a fee to change the flight
And the fee can charge up to US$50 for domestic and up to US $ 120 for international flights.
Charges may vary flight class and destination.
Via online process you need to -
Go to their official website
Here you need to Enter the details regarding your booking number that is  ‘PNR’ number, last name and email Id
Click on change flight
Now choose the options accordingly like date and flight and then
Lastly click on finish , now you have successfully changed the date of your flight online.
You can even look for other methods like calling their toll free customer service number

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis