Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-24, 17:24:53

Author Topic: How do I cancel my flight with LATAM?  (Read 1080 times)

Offline alternativenumber

• Senior Master
    • View Profile
How do I cancel my flight with LATAM?
« on: 2022-03-11, 11:05:22 »
LATAM flight cancellations are easy to make and travelers can stick to online or offline modes to cancel the flight reserved with Latam airlines.  Let us consider both the cancellation options for your Latam flight booking.

Passengers can stick to the online cancellations to cancel my flight with LATAM. Travelers can stick to the below-mentioned steps to cancel the flight reservations online:

Open your web browser and navigate to the official Latam website to continue with the cancellation of your flight booking.

Select the My Trips option on the homepage and a new window will open. Here, travelers need to select the Manage my booking option on the page.

People need to enter a few details to access their reservation reserved with Latam airlines.

Enter the reservation reference number along with your last name. Hit the submit option.

You can find your reservation on the next page. Select the reservation you wish to change/cancel and select the cancel flight option.

Proceed with the payment to complete the cancellation of your flight.

People will receive a cancellation confirmation code upon successful cancellation of their flight booking. Keep this handy for future reference purposes for refunds with the airline. If you qualify for a refund, you must file a refund request online to receive the unused amount of your ticket in your original payment source.
Offline cancellation mode:
Passengers can speak with someone from the customer service department as far as LATAM cancel my flight booking is concerned. Reach out to customer service personnel for help and assistance with flight cancellations. An additional cancellation service fee is charged by the airlines if you opt for offline cancellation via call on the Latam airlines hotline available online on www.latamairlines.com.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis