Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 23:53:23

Author Topic: How do I cancel my flight on Latam?  (Read 1487 times)

Offline AirTravelGuide

• View Profile
How do I cancel my flight on Latam?
« on: 2022-01-07, 06:29:02 »
Suppose you have made a reservation on Latam airlines in a difficult situation and want to cancel your flight. Please go through the proper guidelines of the Latam cancelation policy to get a clear brief idea about their terms and conditions to avoid any future problems. Being a customer of Latam airlines, the best part is that they provide the flexibility to their passengers to cancel their respective flights, followed by the rules and regulations of the Latam airline's cancelation policy. To get to know about the cancelation policy goes through the steps given below:

Latam cancelation policy

1. As per the cancelation policy of latam, the airline gives their passengers a stipulated time to cancel their flight. As per the policy, passengers have to cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking the flight.
2. If passengers cancel their flight after 24 hours, they have to pay the cancelation fee mentioned by the airlines.
3. Due to some technical or any other reason, if the flight got delayed by 3 to 4 hours, in that situation also, the passenger can cancel their flight and can refund their respective amount which they have paid while booking their flights.

Process of cancelation the flight on Latam

1. First, go to the official website or web page of Latam airlines.
2. You have to click on the trip option.
3. Then you have to fill in your last name and confirmation code and press the continue tab.
4. The airline makes sure they acknowledge your cancellation and send across the mail on the passenger's email id and get the services you do require from them within a given frame of time.
5. Click on the cancelation tab, and your reservation will be canceled, soon you get a mail on your registered email id stating that the reservation is canceled s per the rules and regulations of Latam airlines.
6. Click on the cancelation tab and, if required, pay the cancelation fee as mentioned in the cancelation policy. 
7. After completing all the steps given above, your flight will be canceled.

Conclusion   

If you still have any confusion regarding the cancellation of a flight on Latam airlines and the process through you can cancel your reservation with the Latam airlines, you will quickly come to know How do I cancel my flight on Latam and get the most appropriate services you do require.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis