Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-20, 15:47:17

Author Topic: Do I log in my old SBCGlobal email account?  (Read 1238 times)

Offline sunnywills0987

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
Do I log in my old SBCGlobal email account?
« on: 2021-07-01, 13:42:45 »
Do I login to my old SBCGlobal email account?

If you are aware that your old SBCglobal account is still active and want to login into it, you can easily do it. Sbcglobal is one of the most reputed companies that provide free email services. It has a large customer base and is an old player in the email market. Recently SBSglobal is acquired by AT & T mobiles and now all of its operations are looked upon by AT & T. If you wish to log in to your old SBCGlobal account you have to visit the official website of AT & T mobiles. As you are aware that SBCglobal is acquired by AT&T, you need to visit the official website of AT & T. Proceed further to fill in your email account, password, and log in. In case if you do not remember your password, you can still log in to your account by following steps:-

How do I recover my SBCGlobal email account?

·    Go to AT&T official website

·    Then go to the password recovery section on the website.

·    Enter your old email id and click on forgot password option.

·    After that, you will be redirected to the password restoration section and you will then be required to click on “I will answer my security questions".

·    Answer the security questions related to your account and proceed.

·    On entering the details you will now be asked to create or set up a new password.

·    Enter your desired password keeping all the password guidelines in mind and there you go. You have now changed the password.

·    Login to your account with your email id and new password.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis