Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-29, 03:19:03

Author Topic: How can I talk to a JetBlue Representative?  (Read 374 times)

Offline StudioInterplay

• Senior Master
  • manageairlinesbooking
    • View Profile
How can I talk to a JetBlue Representative?
« on: 2023-03-17, 12:09:40 »
JetBlue representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need assistance, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) or by emailing us at help@jetblue.com.

If you need to speak with an agent immediately, please dial 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) and press “0” if you speak with an operator.

When calling JetBlue Customer Service, you may have the following options:

If you have a question or complaint, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-JETBLUE (53838) Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET or complete the online form below.

JetBlue is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. You can receive e-mail alerts about important information by signing up here.

If you prefer to talk to a representative directly, please call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-JETBLUE (53838). The representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you have a question or issue, the first step is to call us. You can reach us at 1-888-JETBLUE or at the number on your boarding pass.

If you'd rather talk to someone in person, there are several ways to get in touch with us:

Our contact center is open 24/7 and provides live chat support for agents who can help you resolve your issue over the phone.

If we cannot resolve your issue over the phone, we'll send you an email with additional information about what happened and what we're doing to prevent it from happening again.

Source URL: https://manageairlinesbooking.com/blog/how-do-i-talk-to-a-live-person-at-jetblue/

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis