Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-20, 04:26:33

Author Topic: How can I speak to someone about my Hotmail account?  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Quickhelp

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How can I speak to a person at Hotmail?
Hotmail gives you the security of your emails and helps you to manage them. There are some cases when customers feel the need to talk to the customer representative at Hotmail.

You can find the answer to How can I speak to someone at Hotmail in this article. You can contact Microsoft for the problems related to Hotmail as it is the product of Microsoft. Let’s read the article to know the steps for customer service.

Steps to contact a live person at Hotmail

1. You need to take yourself to the Microsoft support page.
2. You can see the list of Microsoft products on the page.
3. Click on Hotmail to get help.
4. You may require to sign in to the account, and then you can find the calling number for Hotmail.
5. You can also check the different links given on the page.
6. If you are unable to reach them on call, you can click on the Ask Question link.
7. You will be able to ask a question with the live representative at Hotmail.

If you do not get in touch with the customer representative by the above procedure, you can follow the steps given below.

1. Move to the search engine and browse for the toll-free number of Hotmail.
2. Dial the number, and you will be connected with an automated voice on the call.
3. After following the instructions on the call, press 5.
4. When you hear a beep, say “technical support.”
5. You will be connected with a human at Hotmail customer support.

So, these are some steps by which you can get the answer of How can I speak to someone about my Hotmail account?. As there are many customers trying to reach the live person, you may find it difficult to contact them on call. In such cases, you can find the solution in the FAQs given on the support page. You will find all the answer for some common issue on Hotmail that has been frequently asked.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis