Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-23, 18:10:09

Author Topic: How can I set up Norton on my system securely?  (Read 1245 times)

Offline alternativenumber

• Senior Master
    • View Profile
How can I set up Norton on my system securely?
« on: 2021-10-01, 13:48:22 »
Norton is the best anti-virus software that provides complete security to your computer. There should not be second thought while installing this; you can do this easily. If you want to install this on your system, then you can go through the below-mentioned steps.

Steps to setup Norton on your system

First of all, you need to know the service provider, and then you have to log in. Here you might have to use the email address through which you have subscribed. You can also go for the setup page of Norton.
It may happen that you don’t have an account; in that case, you can easily create one by visiting the service provider page.
Now, on-screen, you can see the option for download on your system. Here you have to mention the pin, and in this, you have to click on “I have a pin.”
The pin is provided by the service provider, so make sure you collect the pin, as, without this, you cannot download and set it up on your computer.
Next, you will see the option for “Install on this device.”
When you click on it, then you have to wait for certain minutes and then click on the “agree and download.”
Click on “save the file on my system.”
According to the system you have, you need to open the download and search for the file.
Click on “open file”
Here you need to follow the instructions present on the screen and at last “finish” the process.

Here you can see how you can run Norton.com/Setup with these simple steps. You can connect with a Norton support person in case you are facing any error.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis