Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 15:01:56

Author Topic: How Can I Recover My Gmail Account with Date of Birth?  (Read 1264 times)

Offline alternativenumber

• Master
    • View Profile
It is quite a common scenario when you forget the Gmail account credentials and could not able to log in. Now, in this case, the only thing that you can do in recovery. Though, many of you are not aware of the process of doing this with the use of date of birth only. There are other ways, too, like using the phone number or alternative email, but sometimes users forget the phone number and could not have the alternative email.

In below mentioned write up you can learn about the process of recovery with the date of birth.
Go to the official page of the Gmail account
Click on the login option
Here mention the Id and skip the login password
Now, you can see the option for the “recovery” click on it, and choose the method
You have to click on the “Try another way” until you see the date of birth option
Here you have to mention the date of the birth that is registered with the account
Once you mentioned it, then you can see the password reset page and set the new password

In this way, you can Recover My Gmail Account with Date of Birth. If you face any issues while doing this, then you can interact with the person at the Gmail and get assistance.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis