Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-05-11, 08:26:08

Author Topic: How can I get through to someone at British Airways?  (Read 512 times)

Offline smartcatchess

• Grand Master
    • View Profile

Can I use the online chat mode to contact British Airways? You can use the online chat medium to reach the customer support executive of British Airways. It is one of the efficient modes, and you will receive prompt assistance from the agent. To start the live conversation, you need to obey the instructions as per described below: Open the official web page of the British Airways. Scroll down the homepage, and you will see the Help and Contact option. After you click on that option, it will move to the new page, and you need to tap on the Chat with Us option. Select the language and then select the "continue to chat option. And one must opt for online chat mode to get rid of how do I speak to someone at British Airways? which provide complete assistance whether it may be related to existing booking, new reservations confirmation, refund at last minute. Drop the message and press the send button.

Source … https://groups.google.com/g/comp.os.vms/c/8uquujvh2ec

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis