Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-28, 10:13:15

Author Topic: How can I receive my investment back from Vueling?  (Read 901 times)

Offline traveldeals

• Master
    • View Profile
To get your money back from Vueling Airlines, you need to ensure that you have gone through the refund policy and the procedure. Once you have chosen the proper steps, your issue will be sorted out quickly. Make it certain that you have selected the right policy and the procedure. Once you have filled out the refund form, then in a short period, you'll be able to get the refund from Vueling Airlines directly in your account.

The refund policy of the Vueling Airlines:

If you have a question, "How do I get my money back from Vueling?" Then you only need to ensure that you have read the policy below.

If your booking is cancelled by the Vueling airlines, you'll be eligible to get a complete refund.

You need to fill-up the refund form within twenty-four hours of the booking.

To make your ticket refundable, you need to ensure that you have cancelled within twenty-four hours of the booking. Also, you need to ensure that you made the booking seven days before the flight's departure date.

You can even cancel a reservation by yourself on the official website only if you made the booking directly from the website.

Steps to apply for a refund:

Access the Vueling Airlines website.

Write in the search bar "Refund form."

Press the button of search. Now you need to select the top link.

Soon the refund form will open up on your screen.

You need to fill up the refund details.

Now you need to attach the mandatory documents to the refund form.

Attach the documents then you can submit the refund form. You need to call the Vueling phone number,to know how do I talk to an agent at Vueling then your refund will be claimed by the agent.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis