Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 09:58:14

Author Topic: How can I check my Air India flight status?  (Read 1207 times)

Offline johnwatson9650

• View Profile
How can I check my Air India flight status?
« on: 2021-09-16, 12:11:20 »
Air India tries to deliver the best service to make your travel easy and comfortable. From making reservations to selecting a seat on Air India, the airline provides you complete details and helps you access the services. Even you can check the status of your booked flight from the website. Moreover, if you wonder how can I check my Air India flight status, the given steps will help you check the status.

Follow the Steps to Travel Your Air India Flight Status
  • To begin with, you should go to the Flight Track page on the Air India website.
  • Then you select the Date of Departure, Flight Number and enter the Captcha.
  • After that, click Search.
  • With this, you can get the details of your Air India flight.
Once you get the details, you can plan your trip accordingly. Aside from this, if you find your flight is eligible for check-in, going through the given steps will make it easy for you.
  • At first, go to the official website of the airline.
  • There you have to select the Web Check-in option.
  • After that, you need to provide the E-Ticket number or Booking Reference, Departure Airport, and click Continue.
  • In this way, you need to follow the instructions and complete the check-in procedure.
  • Lastly, you get the boarding pass and print it.
With this information, you can check the status of your booked flight. If you find it challenging to perform the above steps, contact the Air India customer service. The representatives help around the clock to provide you complete assistance.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis