Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 20:44:07

Author Topic: How do I check my flight reservation?  (Read 1222 times)

Offline traveldeals

• Master
    • View Profile
How do I check my flight reservation?
« on: 2021-11-29, 07:22:59 »
Have you booked out your ticket recently? Are you looking to check out your flight status? If you are dealing with the above-stated questions, then you must go through the details provided below. As we know, the airline’s management has provided the customers with the option of checking out the status through the “Manage My Booking” section. In case if you are not able to check out through this, then other options are available, which we consider out in the article.

Procedure to check out the Flight reservation:
If you are facing the doubt of “How do I check my flight reservation”, then you should definitely go through the pointers which we have provided below. Read them appropriately:

Via Website:
First & Foremost customers are required to visit the official website of the airline.

Then visit out its “Manage my Booking” section.

In this section, you have to put the details of your flight, like the PNR number or the other relevant things.

After filling out all this, you are needed to click out the “continue” button.

Now you get to see your flight status.

Via Call:
Dial the official customer service number of the airline.

On being connected to the call, you are required to select the language of conversation.

Now hear out the automated “Live Instructions”, which are regarding typing out the menus.

Press the menus appropriately, and your call gets redirected to the live person.

Now you are required to provide out all the information to the live person regarding the flight. In case if he/she is unable to check out the status, then your call gets transferred to the senior executive.

Via Email:

Sometimes the airline’s management sends out the mail regarding the flight status to its customers, so if you are a elite customer, then you definitely get it.

After reading out the detailed article regarding “How do I check my flight reservation”, in case if you have further doubts & queries, then you should go for the support page of the airline where the live representatives remain 24 by 7 available to assist.

https://www.flightstrade.com/article/how-do-i-check-my-flight-reservation

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.

web stats analysis