Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-20, 07:12:22

Author Topic: Do I need a Covid test to fly LATAM?  (Read 1038 times)

Offline traveldeals

• Master
    • View Profile
Do I need a Covid test to fly LATAM?
« on: 2022-04-15, 13:04:34 »
The COVID19-related protocols are strict and vary from country to country. The airlines strictly follow the law regulated by their government. LATAM airline group is considered the largest airline in Central America and follows some necessary COVID measures for the safety of their customers. The frequently asked question is do I need a covid test to fly LATAM by many people while making the booking at LATAM. The answer depends on the type of travel, and there are different procedures and norms to follow for domestic and international travel.

For Domestic Travel

The person traveling within the county needs to be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the departure is scheduled.
If a person was affected before and had recovered fully at least three months before the departure needs to submit a COVID19 test carried out 24 hours before the trip.
The children below the age of twelve do not need to submit the COVID19 test report, provided they follow the guidelines suggested by the flight crew.
For International Travel

The person needs to carry the vaccination certificate when boarding the flight tickets.
COVID19 test procedure depends upon the rules and regulations of the country in which you wish to travel. However, most countries require the COVID19 test report not older than 72 hours before boarding the flight.
You need to follow the quarantine procedure of the country after you arrive at your destination.
If a person was affected by the virus and has recovered three months before, you need to submit the vaccination report of both doses two weeks before your arrival in the country.
A negative PCR test is carried out 72 hours before travel, and a rapid antigen test before boarding is required for a person infected in the past.
Random secondary tests might be performed when you arrive at your location, and a vaccination certificate is also required.

If you want to contact Latam customer service or also know How do I Talk to a Live Person at LATAM for all type of travel issues.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis