Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 13:16:01

Author Topic: How can I get in touch with Hotmail live customer service?  (Read 1305 times)

Offline sunnywills0987

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
How Do I Contact The Hotmail Customer Service Live Person?

Hotmail is an online platform that permits a user to send or receive an email by using the digital method. You can easily connect with them to gain official details that will help you to know more about Hotmail. If you want to gain extra details about that, you should make use of the method that is given here.

Method To Contact Hotmail Customer Service Team

Dial the official Hotmail support phone number for contacting its adept support.

Follow the commands provided by the IVR system and press 1 to gain information about the account.

Press 2 to gain general information about the account settings.

Press 3 for restoring your account to recover the password of your account.

Press 4 to get in touch with the Hotmail live person to gain general details.

Give additional information related to your issue to define that to the real person.

Ask the real person to provide support and use that perfectly.

There are some who are still baffled and want to know more information about your booking. If you are one of them and want to know How can I speak to someone about my Hotmail Account? Contact them by using the available live chat and connect to its customer service live person.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.

web stats analysis