Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-27, 19:04:12

Author Topic: can someone recommend a cooking classes?  (Read 255 times)

Offline AntonRybakov

• View Profile
can someone recommend a cooking classes?
« on: 2024-03-27, 19:49:27 »
Hey everyone! I've been thinking about picking up a new hobby that's both fun and interactive. Cooking has always intrigued me, but I'm not sure where to start. Does anyone know a place in NYC where I can take casual cooking classes without any long-term commitments?

Offline keizerg

• View Profile
Re: can someone recommend a cooking classes?
« Reply #1 on: 2024-03-27, 19:56:54 »
Hi there! Absolutely, if you're looking to dive into the culinary world in a laid-back and enjoyable way, I highly recommend checking out Battle of Tables https://battle-of-tables.com/cooking-classes-ny . They offer daily one-time cooking classes and private parties in Manhattan for people of all ages. What's great about them is the no long-term commitment, no enrollment fee, and no membership necessary to join a class. Plus, it's not just about cooking; it's a real entertainment experience with a professional chef guiding you. You get to cook 3 dishes and truly immerse yourself in the cooking process. Whether you're planning a date night, a birthday, or even a corporate event, they've got you covered. And if you're considering bringing someone along, their date night cooking classes could be a creative and fun option. Check their offerings and maybe you'll find something that tickles your fancy. Who knows, this could be the beginning of a beautiful culinary journey for you!

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis