Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-20, 02:14:05

Author Topic: Can I get a refund with Lion Air?  (Read 496 times)

Offline johnwatson9650

• View Profile
Can I get a refund with Lion Air?
« on: 2023-03-24, 10:20:50 »
Yes, you can get a refund from Lion Air under certain circumstances. You can go through the Lion Air refund policy, which is given to see if you are eligible for a refund or not. You can also go through how to apply for a refund if you are entitled.

The Lion Air refund policy:

If Lion Air cancels your scheduled flight, you are given two options:

You can choose to fly on the next available airlines.

Or you can cancel the flight and apply for a full refund.

If you cancel your flight after booking and if the cancellation comes under a 24-hour cancellation policy, you are eligible for an entire refund.

If you have canceled your flight after 24 hours of your reservation, you need to pay a cancellation fee to cancel your flight.

How to apply for a refund?

If you have already canceled your flight tickets or got canceled by the airlines, you can use the below steps to apply for a refund.

Open the official page of Lion Air.

Then click on the contact us option.

Now click on the refund request option.

Fill out the refund form with the required details, along with the reason.

Once the refund request form is submitted. Your refund will be processed within 5 to 14 business days.

Conclusion:

The answer to Can I get a refund with Lion Air? Yes, you will get a refund if you are eligible. Go through the above process and see if you are eligible for a refund. If you would like to contact customer service, use the official number.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis