Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 15:22:53

Author Topic: Can I get a refund from Vueling?  (Read 1001 times)

Offline alternativenumber

• Master
    • View Profile
Can I get a refund from Vueling?
« on: 2022-01-21, 08:14:13 »
Have you cancelled your flight with Vueling Airlines? If you have cancelled your flight with Vueling Airlines and are wondering “Can I get a refund from Vueling?” then this article will help you know the same.

Firstly, yes you can get a refund from the Vueling Airlines. But there are some terms and conditions that come under the legal policy of Vueling which comprises:

If you have cancelled your flight within 24 hours of the ticket purchase, the Airlines will provide you with a complete refund in the original mode of payment.

You can only get your refund for your tickets within an active period of your flight ticket.

The Airlines will not provide any refund to the passengers after the expiry period of their flight tickets.

Your refund for the flight can take up to 5-10 business days to be processed.

If your flight has been cancelled due to any fault occurring from the Airlines view, then the Airlines will provide you the compensation and can also provide you with an alternate flight.

You can go through the following steps to get a refund from Vueling:

Go to the Vueling website and make your login.

Then visit the booking section of your account and cancel the particular flight.

After canceling, you can request your refund by filling out the Refund Application form.

Enter the ticket reference number and further details along with the documents required and click on the submit option.

Once your request will be processed, you will get a confirmation mail through your registered phone number soon.

That was all, I hope this may help you.

MRatWork Affiliates:    BIGRAF(R) Inc.    House of LMAR    EFARgrafix
Click Here

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis