Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 09:56:06

Author Topic: Can I get a refund from Viva Aerobus?  (Read 675 times)

Offline sunnywills0987

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
Can I get a refund from Viva Aerobus?
« on: 2022-08-17, 08:32:07 »
Steps to get a refund from Viva Aerobus

The Viva Aerobus is a low-cost airline that provides all the best services, discounts, and promotions. If you may face an issue with this airline then you can easily contact their customer services and resolve that. And if you are thinking that how can I get a refund from viva Aerobus?, then below are the following procedure that will be helpful for you.

The refund policy of Viva Aerobus:-

Here are the following policies of viva Aerobus that are mentioned below:-

The first policy is that if you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of your purchase then you will get a full refund from the airline. And if you failed to cancel the ticket within 24 hours then you have to pay the cancellation charges.

When a passenger makes the payment in cash and cheque then it will take 7-20 business days to get a refund in your original mode of payment.

If your flight ticket is refundable then you will get the full refund of your ticket.

Procedure to get the refund from airlines:-

Here are the following steps to get the refund from Viva Aerobus refund, follow the below steps:-

Initially, access the official website of the Viva Aerobus. Then search for the contact us option at this website.

Then, you have to follow the instruction to connect with them.

Now, click on the cancel option, and a refund form will pop up on your screen.

You have to fill out the form and submit that with a reasonable request for a refund.

Hope that the above-mentioned information will be productive for you to get the refund. If you experience any issues while following the refund process then you can contact customer services for help.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis