Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-19, 22:44:37

Author Topic: Can I get a refund from Aer Lingus?  (Read 1568 times)

Offline johnwatson9650

• View Profile
Can I get a refund from Aer Lingus?
« on: 2021-07-01, 09:22:24 »
Do you need to know whether or not you may receive a refund from Aer Lingus? Passengers on Aer Lingus can obtain a refund if they have to cancel a flight due to an unexpected emergency. Because of the circumstances, Aer Lingus allows travelers to cancel their flights and receive a refund.

Are you wondering can I get a refund from Aer Lingus? In such a scenario, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the airline's refund policy. You can discover more about how Aer Lingus provides refunds by understanding the refund policy mentioned below.

·       Aer Lingus provide a full refund for cancelation of a flight by passengers within 24 hours that is planned for departure up to 7 days later.

·       Aer Lings likewise gives refunds to travelers who cancel a flight by more than 24 hours, although they deduct a set amount from the initial ticket price as a cancellation fee.

·       Aer Lingus transfers the refundable amount to the original mode of payment in 7 days and notifies the passengers via email when the transaction is complete.

·       Providing a member of an immediate family dies, Aer Lingus refunds the canceled flight in full to the passengers when they present a death certificate.

In this way, Aer Lingus refund policy defines the guidelines by which a passenger's eligibility for receiving back their money after canceling a flight is determined. When a traveler qualifies for an Aer Lingus refund, they must fill out the Refund Request Form or contact their booking office to make the request.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis