Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-04-19, 22:28:15

Author Topic: Can I call Google to recover my account?  (Read 3409 times)

Offline johnssmith9650

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
Can I call Google to recover my account?
« on: 2021-07-21, 09:23:07 »
Are you one of those users who have lost access to their Google account and wondering whether you can call Google to seek assistance? Then, you can read this article further to gather all the required information to restore access to the Google account.

Can a user call Google to restore Google account services?

As per the Google support page, the users are not allowed to call Google for security reasons. So, for those who have queries, Can I call Google to recover my account? The above statement clears that the user cannot call Google support.

However, to help users restore their accounts, Google offers an account recovery option. And for those who are not aware of how to perform recovery for their Google account, they can follow the steps listed below:

• In the preferred browser, open the official recovery page of Google.
  • Mention the email or phone number linked to the account.
  • After that, the user can verify the account by providing the previous password.
  • But, if the user fails to provide the last password, then the user can request a code on email or phone number.
  • Then, the user can enter the code and complete the verification.
  • And after the Google account is verified, the user can create a new password and access the Google services without interruption.
  • Alternatively, the user can even request a phone prompt if the above process fails to verify the account.

However, if the user still has queries regarding the Google account recovery phone number can visit the official support page of Google and get their queries resolved in time.

So, now for the users who have resolved their queries, they can recover their account to access Google services without interruption.

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 18 queries.

web stats analysis