Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-05-01, 23:16:41

Author Topic: How Do I Verify My Identity on Google?  (Read 1543 times)

Offline questolite

• Master
    • View Profile
How Do I Verify My Identity on Google?
« on: 2022-02-22, 15:58:04 »
If someone faces a situation like they are trying to recall their google account password and fails to recall it. In that situation, don’t be panic at all. One can also verify the Google account belongs to them, via the security questions asked by the service provider which they have selected at the time of account creation. There are more methods to verify my Google account. Here will elaborate on the process to verify my identity on Google. Follow the steps for more information:
Verify through the recovery phone number

·       Visit the Google log-in page.

·       Enter the email address, and hit the option ‘try another way.

·       On the next page, select the option ‘recovery through phone number’.

·       Now, hit the tap send ‘verification code’,

·       The service provider will send a verification code to the registered phone number.

·       Enter the code from the massage and reset the password.

Verify G account recovery Email address

One can also recover the Google account, through the recovery email mentioned during registration. Simply select the option ‘recover via email address’. The service provider will send a verification code to the email address. Enter the code received in the email. After that, the service provider will be redirected to a reset email password page. Reset the password and use the account without any hassle.

Moreover, one can recover his/her Google account via the DOB that they have entered during account creation. Simply put the DOB and verify the account belongs to them. Add-on to this, one can do Google account recovery verification by using familiar devices and locations. Hopefully, the above-mentioned methods will help with how do I verify my identity on Google?

Top 4 Global Search Engines:    Google    Bing    Baidu    Yahoo
Click Here

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis