Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-29, 00:40:24

Author Topic: 8 tricks to get in touch with Avianca Airlines  (Read 1048 times)

Offline sunnywills0987

• Valuable Member
    • View Profile
8 tricks to get in touch with Avianca Airlines
« on: 2021-07-03, 06:44:07 »
How to change my flight ticket with Avianca Airlines?

Sudden changes in a travel plan always affect plenty of things especially if you booked a flight ticket to your preferred destination and the only option that remains in front of every passenger is changing that flight which is the best way to save money instead of booking a new flight. If you have booked your flight with Avianca Airlines, then you can simply make changes in your reservations up to 24 hours from the scheduled departure including the flight change. But before changing your flight, you should have knowledge about Avianca Airlines' change flight fee and process which is quite important to know.

Steps to change a flight on Avianca Airlines:

First of all, you are required to visit the official Avianca Airlines website from your browser.

Now you get to click on the option Manage Booking.

And then enter your last name and booking number into the given field.

Click on the Search tab to find your booking.

Click on the Modify Flights icon and then select a flight that you wish to change.

Choose a new flight as per the preferred traveling date.

Pay the fare difference if required and then follow the on-screen instructions to change your flight.

You will be able to know how do I change my flight on Avianca? in a quick manner after following the above-given steps. But in case you are still not competent enough to change your flight or require any other kind of assistance, then you should get in touch with the customer service team of Avianca Airlines.

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine
Click Here

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries.

web stats analysis