Sponsor:

Server and Web Integrator
Link:
Kloxo-MR logo
6.5.0 or 7.0.0
Click for "How to install"
Donation/Sponsorship:
Kloxo-MR is open-source.
Donate and or Sponsorship always welcome.
Click to:
Click Here
Please login or register. 2024-03-28, 15:14:16

Author Topic: Wonderfundle!  (Read 16395 times)

Offline Zcomp

• View Profile
Wonderfundle!
« on: 2013-04-08, 20:53:28 »
Hello All,
My name is Zach. I have been an avid user of kloxo for many years now. I was not foolish enough to think that the big "security" leak that caused Ligesh's downfall was actually a software flaw. I've gone the extra steps to attempt to hack/script kiddie a kloxo server (my own of course) and besides adding mod-sec and keeping up with file perms and password security, Kloxo is as secure as any other projects out there. Theres another mod that kills any ddos attempts and basically stops non-humans hitting your server but the name escapes me right now.
In any case, I'm a business owner who uses this in "dev" and personal production but I hate listening on these and other Kloxo forums, business owners with paid customers complaining to unpaid devs about how they need to work quicker to accommodate their paying customer base with devs freely given software. I will be responding negatively to any comments like that I should see.
To The DEVS: If there is anything I can do to assist with testing or light code review/mod, just let me know. I just rented out another server to place the "stable" version on but I also run VMWare and Virtualbox if I should want to test out dev versions.
I have time and tinkering with Kloxo is always fun.
Thanks All,
Zach
« Last Edit: 1970-01-01, 01:00:00 by Guest »

Offline MRatWork

• Administrator
  • The Elite
    • View Profile
    • MRatWork Forum
Re: Wonderfundle!
« Reply #1 on: 2013-04-08, 21:04:57 »
Thanks Zcomp.

Please think where Kloxo and Kloxo-MR as different product and roadmap. It's because somedays Kloxo-MR become new product (without including 'Kloxo' in product's name) after re-code all php/ssh code inside product.

New product will be start after Kloxo-MR 6.5.1.f release.

Also, please read viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4495 because donation/sponsorship this project hard to continue.
..:: MRatWork (Mustafa Ramadhan Projects) ::..
-- Server/Web-integrator - Web Hosting (Kloxo-MR READY!) --

Offline Spacedust

• Super Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Wonderfundle!
« Reply #2 on: 2013-04-18, 21:58:39 »
When can we expect something new inside 6.5.1 ? Development stalled after 8th of April...

Top 10 Social Networking:    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest    Google Plus    Tumblr    Instagram    VK    Flickr    Vine

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.

web stats analysis